The425
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games?

Go down 
2 posters

What Pokemon shoul you think they put next?
. A Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire remake
What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? I_vote_lcap11%What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
. A fifth generation
What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? I_vote_lcap33%What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
. Another one that looks like PBR
What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? I_vote_lcap17%What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 3 ]
. Another Mystery Dungeon
What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? I_vote_lcap11%What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
. Another Pokemon Ranger
 11% [ 2 ]
. A Final Fantasy-like Pokemon game
What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? I_vote_lcap6%What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
. A Pokemon fighting game
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
MysticLucario

MysticLucario

What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? Empty
PostSubject: What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games?   What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:25 pm

Well, you know that Nintendo had released Pokemon games, and exactly very soon, Pokemon Heartgold, and Soulsilver, will arrive here to America. So what do you expect for the next Pokemon games in the upcoming games, put your opinions!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games?   What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:22 pm

well...there were rumors of Adamantius...then they were calling it quits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games?   What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:18 pm

i say they shuld make a game where you can go to all of the other regions from all the pokemon games and allow you to beat all of the gyms from those regions, starting from the kanto to jhoto to hoenn to sinnoh, now that wuld be sick, and at some parts it requires you to be yur pokemon like in mystery dungeon, but i dont know about adamantius, if they were gonna make that, then theyed have to make the story about drigar(oooooooooppppppsssss its out there now, brandons gonna kill me)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games?   What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:47 am

Pokemon Adamantius is just that...going from all four regions. And it is only for the NDSi...
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Admin
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games?   What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:28 am

One wrote:
Pokemon Adamantius is just that...going from all four regions. And it is only for the NDSi...
o.o THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME!!! and long!! lol
Back to top Go down
Http://pokeaura.getgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games?   What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:30 am

not realy it lags on ds works smooth on dsi
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Admin
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games?   What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:31 am

i need a DSi D:
Back to top Go down
Http://pokeaura.getgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games?   What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:49 pm

you can have mine for $169.99 plus tax ^_^ I got mine at midnight when it came out on April 5th...

I also went at midnight to get Pokèmon Platinum, Guitar hero Aerosmith, Wii, and Super Mario Galaxy. Razz
Back to top Go down
MysticLucario

MysticLucario

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games?   What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:20 pm

Is that true? A Pokemon game with all the regions!? Wow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games?   What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What do you expect to see from upcoming Pokemon games?
Page 1 of 1