The425
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my site, Poketopics

Go down 
AuthorMessage

my site, Poketopics Empty
PostSubject: my site, Poketopics   my site, Poketopics Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:09 pm

Last edited by Eternity_Zero_Aran on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added BBCode to make link accessable for mobile devices)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my site, Poketopics   my site, Poketopics Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:44 pm

i'll register on monday...i'm using my DSi, and can't have multiple windows open at once Sad that and the link is broken to me so i fixed it in case somebody else is using a wii/DSi...works for computers too ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my site, Poketopics   my site, Poketopics Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:50 pm

meh, thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my site, Poketopics   my site, Poketopics Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:53 pm

lol! the link works...i'll register now...now that i've been banned from PokeAurA...-.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my site, Poketopics   my site, Poketopics Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:07 am

What the hell happened?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my site, Poketopics   my site, Poketopics Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:08 am

seems like a weird hack...who did you piss off: Don't fuck with me, Josh. actually they misspelled the F word...but that just means they are too damn scared to face you themselves....>_< bloody coward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my site, Poketopics   my site, Poketopics Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:14 pm

Gerry did it...and i did nothing to him...it was just cause they left his site for mine...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my site, Poketopics   my site, Poketopics Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:38 pm

NOTICE: Poketopics is no more....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my site, Poketopics   my site, Poketopics Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:44 pm

remake it...use my site...i don't care. but Gerry can't hack my site....I'm sick of hackers, so I wrote my own HTML....I don't mind changing my site: PokeChat
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my site, Poketopics   my site, Poketopics Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:15 pm

i did remake it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my site, Poketopics   my site, Poketopics Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:40 pm

poketopics.forumotion.net?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my site, Poketopics   my site, Poketopics Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:05 pm

add a "tdk" in front of that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my site, Poketopics   my site, Poketopics Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:10 am

tdkpoketopics? okay then...^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my site, Poketopics   my site, Poketopics Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:45 am

yep...thats the new link for the new poketopics...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my site, Poketopics   my site, Poketopics Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:01 am

sweet...i'll log on...^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my site, Poketopics   my site, Poketopics Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:17 am

you gotta join first...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my site, Poketopics   my site, Poketopics Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:22 pm

lol...i already did....i posted the first topic...Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: my site, Poketopics   my site, Poketopics Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:58 pm

Eternity_Zero_Aran wrote:
TDK Poketopics
if anyone needs me...this will now be the only place to find me...on my site...poketopics...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my site, Poketopics   my site, Poketopics Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

my site, Poketopics
Page 1 of 1