PortalHomeGalleryFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

the ... forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: the ... forum   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:16 pm

you have to say ... somehow is your post...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the ... forum   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:31 pm

every post i do has a ... so...ha! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the ... forum   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:34 pm

One wrote:
every post i do has a ... so...ha! Razz
same with me...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the ... forum   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:41 pm

lol...yeah...but i started it. Every time i posted on topix long ago...i posted the ellipses...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the ... forum   Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:44 pm

I...don't not ever...ever...EVER...EVER...post a post without a ... in it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the ... forum   Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:20 pm

hm...except in the online dueling...lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the ... forum   Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:26 pm

One wrote:
hm...except in the online dueling...lol
yea...................... ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the ... forum   Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:44 pm

lol...so you never go without posting the ellipses in this forum and this forum only...? lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the ... forum   Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:38 pm

...DOT...DOT...DOT...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the ... forum   Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:42 pm

um...hi X3
Back to top Go down
♥ Cúpcåkę ♥ 

PostSubject: Re: the ... forum   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:11 pm

hmmmm...
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the ... forum   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:15 pm

Back to top Go down
piplup

PostSubject: Re: the ... forum   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:40 pm

why...do.....you....like ....so much................................................................................................................
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the ... forum   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:52 pm

becouse...
Back to top Go down
piplup

PostSubject: Re: the ... forum   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:55 pm

hmm...... well.....i............................................................ like ......dots...........................
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the ... forum   Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:57 pm

... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ... ... ........................................... ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the ... forum   Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:44 pm

... ... ... ... ... ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the ... forum   

Back to top Go down

the ... forum
Page 1 of 1