The425
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the meaning of life?

Go down 
+5
David
smiley
Rivvell
Mike
Lyrical Lies
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyrical Lies

Lyrical Lies

What is the meaning of life? Empty
PostSubject: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:02 pm

if anyone has one id like to hear it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:42 pm

cookies =]
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin
Mike

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:49 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
http://selena-quintanilla.forumotion.com/index.htm
Lyrical Lies

Lyrical Lies

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:16 pm

hahaha -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Host Samurai wrote:
hahaha -_-
O.o u asked
Back to top Go down
Rivvell
Rivvell

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Uhhmm..
Trees ?
Water?
Air?
Back to top Go down
smiley

smiley

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:07 am

the meaning of life is weather u want to live or die and that is up to u.many want to be dead and many want to live but few as me dont give a damn. whitch r u
Back to top Go down
David

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:14 pm

okay...this topic shouldn't be here. Too many arguments are gonna happen

Mormons believe it is to serve God first, others second, yourself last...meaning=service to all

I am a Scientologist...the meaning of life is to learn from the dead...mortui vivos docent
Back to top Go down
Rivvell
Rivvell

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:57 pm

T.T

right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:04 pm

David wrote:
I am a Scientologist...
PRAISE LORD XENU!!!
lol

The meaning of life is best summed up in Douglas Adams's legendary response. The answer is 42. The question is a debatable one, one that is unknown to even the brightest supercomputer in the galaxy.
I'd totally go into a more in-depth response but I'm only a 12-year-old kid and I'm lazy.
Back to top Go down
Rivvell
Rivvell

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:15 pm

pi squared. T.T
Back to top Go down
Rivvell
Rivvell

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:16 pm

Variant wrote:
David wrote:
I am a Scientologist...
PRAISE LORD XENU!!!
lol

The meaning of life is best summed up in Douglas Adams's legendary response. The answer is 42. The question is a debatable one, one that is unknown to even the brightest supercomputer in the galaxy.
I'd totally go into a more in-depth response but I'm only a 12-year-old kid and I'm lazy.

why the heck does ur age say 23 then -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:23 pm

Do you honestly think I'd put my real age on the internet? That's just stupid.
No, I'm not actually 12, as well. I'm close enough, though.
Back to top Go down
Rivvell
Rivvell

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:44 pm

Back to top Go down
Holly

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:58 pm

omfg
a 67 year old man D:
Dx
Back to top Go down
smiley

smiley

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:35 pm

there are people who love the life they live and some who would brather die but some just dont give a damn they go threw life without a damn
Back to top Go down
David

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:49 pm

what the hell is a xenu? I believe in Aloheim...the God that most Christians believe in. And If you are gonna quote Hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy...do it somewhere else. Or wait for a day that i'm not PMS'ing (even though i'm a dude...haha -_-) because today's just not a good fickin day Dx
Back to top Go down
Lyrical Lies

Lyrical Lies

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:02 pm

ok, but think of it this way, rather we live, or die, care about the planet or let it corrupt, life has no meaning, because if we are here or not, time and space will still go on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:07 am

David wrote:
If you are gonna quote Hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy...do it somewhere else.
I can't quote it anymore? Why not? I love that book series.
Back to top Go down
Rivvell
Rivvell

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:55 am

David wrote:
what the hell is a xenu? I believe in Aloheim...the God that most Christians believe in. And If you are gonna quote Hitch-hikers guide to the galaxy...do it somewhere else. Or wait for a day that i'm not PMS'ing (even though i'm a dude...haha -_-) because today's just not a good fickin day Dx

you probably are PMS'ing..
Back to top Go down
Rivvell
Rivvell

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:58 am

David wrote:
okay...this topic shouldn't be here. Too many arguments are gonna happen

Mormons believe it is to serve God first, others second, yourself last...meaning=service to all

I am a Scientologist...the meaning of life is to learn from the dead...mortui vivos docent
no.
It's this thing called Google.com
Back to top Go down
smiley

smiley

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:29 am

Host Samurai wrote:
ok, but think of it this way, rather we live, or die, care about the planet or let it corrupt, life has no meaning, because if we are here or not, time and space will still go on

well first it is not us that is currupting the earth it is those greedy ass government people who dont give a damn as long as they get paid.but rather we do somthin or not tima will go on
Back to top Go down
Rivvell
Rivvell

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:55 pm

Like Stephen Harper
who s effing proroguing .. e.e
Back to top Go down
Z-man
Z-man

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Sun May 23, 2010 9:58 pm

uh thats easy Razz according to dictionary.com the meaning of life is:

the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.

....... Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:30 am

hey wers jeffro?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is the meaning of life?   What is the meaning of life? Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

What is the meaning of life?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The425 :: Info :: Questions-
Jump to: