PortalHomeGalleryFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 

MY ARMY OF DOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: MY ARMY OF DOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:32 pm

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Blazer

Blazer

PostSubject: Re: MY ARMY OF DOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:47 pm

Merrrr wrote:
.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*throws them all in a black hole*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: MY ARMY OF DOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:01 pm

they are mini white holes...so now there is a gray hole in the middle of this topic...GRAY HOLES DO NOTHING EXCEPT DESTROY ANY THING THEY TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY ARMY OF DOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Back to top Go down

MY ARMY OF DOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1