PortalHomeGalleryFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Im gone

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
smiley

avatar

Posts : 45
Join date : 2009-12-10
Age : 22
Location : Black Sands

PostSubject: Im gone   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:28 am

I have to go to the beach for 2 and a half weeks and when i get back i will be back on here and anaunce my beeing here. I am sorry i have not been on lately i have been thinking about things and figuring out my life. I will try to be on more often. Smiley AKA Micky (my real name lol it is so stupid)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holly
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 735
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 21
Location : .

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:40 am

Lol your name is awesome 8D
okiee, But we'll misss you :O
have funn at the beach ! ;p
lol bye ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Z-man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 25
Location : ...here

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:56 am

your going to the beach for 2 and a half weeks?! O_O i thought they kick people off it after it gets late ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Holly
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 735
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 21
Location : .

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:02 pm

Lol Z xD
I think he means he's going on Vacation to somewhere really warm,
and There's a beach there :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*wanda
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 506
Join date : 2009-12-18
Age : 26
Location : in your closet... o.o'

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Lucky bitch ! >:l
XD
I agree with holly, Micky is a cool name o.o

____________________
Lately you've been in my thoughts too much
Cause every thought I have of you hurts
I think meeting you was a curse
I raise a toast to your health
Hope you're enjoying yourself
As for me Im going to drink you off my mind~


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strawberry
Admin
avatar

Posts : 355
Join date : 2009-09-16
Age : 25
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:40 pm

Z-man wrote:
your going to the beach for 2 and a half weeks?! O_O i thought they kick people off it after it gets late ._.
You get kicked off of the beach when its late? o.O
We dont here
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://pokeaura.forumotion.com
Holly
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 735
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 21
Location : .

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:50 pm

That's cause you're an English muffin x3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strawberry
Admin
avatar

Posts : 355
Join date : 2009-09-16
Age : 25
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:54 pm

*Licks my arm* I dont taste like muffin >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://pokeaura.forumotion.com
Holly
Moderator
Moderator


Posts : 735
Join date : 2009-09-13
Age : 21
Location : .

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:55 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strawberry
Admin
avatar

Posts : 355
Join date : 2009-09-16
Age : 25
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:00 pm

=]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://pokeaura.forumotion.com
AurA

avatar

Posts : 69
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 23
Location : Whats it to ya?

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Strawberry wrote:
Z-man wrote:
your going to the beach for 2 and a half weeks?! O_O i thought they kick people off it after it gets late ._.
You get kicked off of the beach when its late? o.O
We dont here

Uh-huh. One time at a beach near where I live some of the people refused to leave when we were supposed too so security guards had to come and scare us off o.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strawberry
Admin
avatar

Posts : 355
Join date : 2009-09-16
Age : 25
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:22 pm

Lol XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://pokeaura.forumotion.com
Z-man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 25
Location : ...here

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:00 pm

AurA wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
Z-man wrote:
your going to the beach for 2 and a half weeks?! O_O i thought they kick people off it after it gets late ._.
You get kicked off of the beach when its late? o.O
We dont here

Uh-huh. One time at a beach near where I live some of the people refused to leave when we were supposed too so security guards had to come and scare us off o.o
"some of the people" and "us".... hmm Suspect ...conflicting words! sounds to me like you also refused to leave the beach aura Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
piplup

avatar

Posts : 94
Join date : 2009-09-15
Age : 23
Location : in my house

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:24 pm

O.o ''us'' Lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strawberry
Admin
avatar

Posts : 355
Join date : 2009-09-16
Age : 25
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:29 pm

Z-man wrote:
AurA wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
Z-man wrote:
your going to the beach for 2 and a half weeks?! O_O i thought they kick people off it after it gets late ._.
You get kicked off of the beach when its late? o.O
We dont here

Uh-huh. One time at a beach near where I live some of the people refused to leave when we were supposed too so security guards had to come and scare us off o.o
"some of the people" and "us".... hmm Suspect ...conflicting words! sounds to me like you also refused to leave the beach aura Razz
I liek the way that sounded so serious then you have "Razz" at the end x]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://pokeaura.forumotion.com
*wanda
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 506
Join date : 2009-12-18
Age : 26
Location : in your closet... o.o'

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:13 pm

Aura is a criminal O.O

and Holly, the only time you get kicked off the beach here is if your making too much noise, or your disrespecting the porperty. then someone will call the cops on you Rolling Eyes

____________________
Lately you've been in my thoughts too much
Cause every thought I have of you hurts
I think meeting you was a curse
I raise a toast to your health
Hope you're enjoying yourself
As for me Im going to drink you off my mind~


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rivvell
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 411
Join date : 2009-09-14
Age : 22
Location : Canada. AM I SPECIFIC OR WHAT ?

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:12 pm

wanda* wrote:
Aura is a criminal O.O

and Holly, the only time you get kicked off the beach here is if your making too much noise, or your disrespecting the porperty. then someone will call the cops on you Rolling Eyes

lol no you dont ?
noone lives close enough to hear ppl havin sex in the sand anyways XD
IMEANWHUT O_O jk o.o'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*wanda
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 506
Join date : 2009-12-18
Age : 26
Location : in your closet... o.o'

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:12 pm

actually, depends on what beach you go to.
Theres usually camps near by.
and i would hope you wouldnt choose to go have sex on the beach XD god only knows who could be watching you from the bushes, cronk. Rolling Eyes

____________________
Lately you've been in my thoughts too much
Cause every thought I have of you hurts
I think meeting you was a curse
I raise a toast to your health
Hope you're enjoying yourself
As for me Im going to drink you off my mind~


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Snow
Admin
avatar

Posts : 77
Join date : 2009-09-12
Age : 25
Location : loving him =] 4MONTHS! and injoying every second

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:30 pm

wanda* wrote:
actually, depends on what beach you go to.
Theres usually camps near by.
and i would hope you wouldnt choose to go have sex on the beach XD god only knows who could be watching you from the bushes, cronk. Rolling Eyes

some people around here (in sc) dont care if u see them or not lol so not alot of people go out there at night

____________________
"I will keep your heart safe, even if mine has stop beating for that to happen."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://poketimes10.forumotion.com
Z-man
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 261
Join date : 2009-11-13
Age : 25
Location : ...here

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:31 pm

Strawberry wrote:
Z-man wrote:
AurA wrote:
Strawberry wrote:
Z-man wrote:
your going to the beach for 2 and a half weeks?! O_O i thought they kick people off it after it gets late ._.
You get kicked off of the beach when its late? o.O
We dont here

Uh-huh. One time at a beach near where I live some of the people refused to leave when we were supposed too so security guards had to come and scare us off o.o
"some of the people" and "us".... hmm Suspect ...conflicting words! sounds to me like you also refused to leave the beach aura Razz
I liek the way that sounded so serious then you have "Razz" at the end x]
hahaha thought the post needed a lil comedic relief :]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*wanda
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 506
Join date : 2009-12-18
Age : 26
Location : in your closet... o.o'

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:46 pm

Oh thats weird Snow o.o

it's only the people who have a cottage around the beach though, and if they ask you to leave and you dont they call the cops to make you leave -.-
it's dumb, they think they own the property xD

____________________
Lately you've been in my thoughts too much
Cause every thought I have of you hurts
I think meeting you was a curse
I raise a toast to your health
Hope you're enjoying yourself
As for me Im going to drink you off my mind~


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strawberry
Admin
avatar

Posts : 355
Join date : 2009-09-16
Age : 25
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:48 pm

Snow wrote:
wanda* wrote:
actually, depends on what beach you go to.
Theres usually camps near by.
and i would hope you wouldnt choose to go have sex on the beach XD god only knows who could be watching you from the bushes, cronk. Rolling Eyes

some people around here (in sc) dont care if u see them or not lol so not alot of people go out there at night
I like oing out at night... but if i ever go there, remind me not to ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://pokeaura.forumotion.com
*wanda
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 506
Join date : 2009-12-18
Age : 26
Location : in your closet... o.o'

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:53 pm

NUDE BEACH NUDE BEACH !
lol JUST KIDDING.
dont go there,
they'd probably be full of men that can't get any.. O.O

____________________
Lately you've been in my thoughts too much
Cause every thought I have of you hurts
I think meeting you was a curse
I raise a toast to your health
Hope you're enjoying yourself
As for me Im going to drink you off my mind~


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Strawberry
Admin
avatar

Posts : 355
Join date : 2009-09-16
Age : 25
Location : UK

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:56 pm

wanda* wrote:
NUDE BEACH NUDE BEACH !
lol JUST KIDDING.
dont go there,
they'd probably be full of men that can't get any.. O.O
Haha XD
Back to top Go down
View user profile Http://pokeaura.forumotion.com
*wanda
Moderator
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 506
Join date : 2009-12-18
Age : 26
Location : in your closet... o.o'

PostSubject: Re: Im gone   Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:07 pm

well they are..
they expect for a bunch of women to be there,
but they have to look at other gross men ._.
Dickface should go there.... XD

____________________
Lately you've been in my thoughts too much
Cause every thought I have of you hurts
I think meeting you was a curse
I raise a toast to your health
Hope you're enjoying yourself
As for me Im going to drink you off my mind~


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Im gone   

Back to top Go down
 
Im gone
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The425 :: Info :: Announcements-
Jump to: