The425
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oak's Letter event for platinum

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Oak's Letter event for platinum Empty
PostSubject: Oak's Letter event for platinum   Oak's Letter event for platinum Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:55 pm

it will be starting september 28th (next monday) and ending november 8th. its possible that this shaymin that will be found at the flower paridise (i think thats what its called) can activate the gracidea flower giving lady in Floroama town. but you need to have the national dex to be able to get the Oak's Letter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oak's Letter event for platinum   Oak's Letter event for platinum Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:39 am

yeah it does activate Gracidea...I used the NaWA...so i think it is the same...and Arceus activates a few events when ever that gets here scratch

National Wi-Fi Adapter - changes all wireless signals to a specific country. Mine was set to Japan. I am hoping to get the Edge of night Jirachi!
Back to top Go down
CRimSoN

PostSubject: Re: Oak's Letter event for platinum   Oak's Letter event for platinum Icon_minitime1Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:26 pm

i got shamin Very Happy ( a real 1 this time lol)

im trying to get the right nature >_<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oak's Letter event for platinum   Oak's Letter event for platinum Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Oak's Letter event for platinum
Page 1 of 1