The425
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Online Dueling

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage

Online Dueling - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:19 pm

your turn

and you actuly have 5200 LP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:26 pm

oh yeah...synchro summon...lol

*draws and gasps*

Not that you can do anything about it...but i just drew a god card...and i set one spell/trap and set 1 monster...

Go...your turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:29 pm

I set one monster

I attack your face-down with Nitro Warrior
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:37 pm

Man-Eater Bug (saved my a**) destroys your Nitro warrior.

I also activate my trap Torrential Tribute...all monsters on the field are destroyed (your set monster).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 6:44 pm

Torrential Tribute is only when something is summond...so it wasn't actavated...

and I actavate Remote Revenge

EFFECT: Actavate only when a monster you control is targeted by a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster's effect that destroys 1 monster on the field. Switch the target to an appropiate monster your opponent controls.

I switch Man-Eater Bug's effect back at him

your turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:37 pm

you can't back at him...he was destroyed already....and yeah...my maneater bug was flip summoned...torrential tribute is active.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:39 pm

no...it was fliped due to an attack...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:45 pm

okay then...but you can't use your Remote revenge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:46 pm

...why??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:53 pm

well...you cant use it on my bug...hes been destroyed by an attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:56 pm

oh yea...

then I don't end my turn...

I actavate Monster Reborn to bring back Nitro warrior

now it's your turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:15 pm

*draws*

hmm...this might help.

*sorts cards in hand*

I set one card facedown and i summon Zombyra the dark in attack mode (2100).

Your move...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:23 pm

I set one monster

I attack your Zombyra the dark with Nitro warrior
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:29 pm

Activated Rush recklessly

Both monsters are destroyed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:32 pm

k...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:38 pm

*draws*

It's over for you now...I activate Pot of Greed and Pot of Greed. Then i activate Card Destruction!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:40 pm

k...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:29 am

I had 6 cards...including my god card.

Watch closely...

I activate monster reborn to bring back the card i just sent to the graveyard: my Slifer the Sky Dragon!

I special summon him in Attack mode. *trying to plan this carefully*

I may not be able to win in one turn, but there is no question...i got one seriously kick ass monster. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:42 pm

k...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:48 am

Slifer the sky dragon has aan interesting special effect:

This monsters Atk and Def become the number of cards in your hand (6) x1000. This monster cannot be affected by any traps that are activated against it. (Obelisk is effects of monsters...i thing W.D.O.R. is spells)

I attach Metalsilver armor to Slifer, and attack you directly. And i'll lay down one Spell/trap...ending my turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:14 pm

you know...I have TWO monsters down...you can't attack me directly...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:04 am

*turns deck upside down (forfeit) and reveals the 2 trap/spells*

Raigeki-destroy all monsters on oppenonts side of field

Combative Return-(trap) this card can only be activated by paying 1000 Life Points during your Main phase 2. You can conduct a second battle phase during this turn.

I forfeit...it is too troublesome. I probably would have won...*checks deck* Obelisk was second...but i don't care now. i have no clue what your trap/spells are. good game though ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:11 am

k...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 6 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:18 am

random from the anime:
'Great beast of the sky
Please hear my cry
Transform thyself from orb of light
and bring me victory in this fight
unlock your power from deep within
so that together we may win
appear in this shadow game
as i call out thy name:
Winged Dragon of Ra!
*face distorted...eye twitching...dark metal scream-o playing...*
Back to top Go down