The425
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my school...xD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

my school...xD Empty
PostSubject: my school...xD   my school...xD Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:14 pm

Over the summer, they tore down my school for the new one right behind it. Last night, it burned to the ground. It was arson, but they don't know who it is. YEAH!!! NO SCHOOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Holly

my school...xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: my school...xD   my school...xD Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:11 pm

LUCCCKY !
Back to top Go down
Rivvell
Rivvell

my school...xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: my school...xD   my school...xD Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Uhh..
You do realize
your still going to school ?
they wont let you have it as a holiday, or whatever.

they'll probably like , send you to a different highschool or something.
Back to top Go down
Z-man
Z-man

my school...xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: my school...xD   my school...xD Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:25 pm

or worse... take days away from your summer vacation to make up for the missed days
Back to top Go down
Rivvell
Rivvell

my school...xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: my school...xD   my school...xD Icon_minitime1Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:25 pm

Z-man wrote:
or worse... take days away from your summer vacation to make up for the missed days

good point.
Back to top Go down

my school...xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: my school...xD   my school...xD Icon_minitime1Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:41 am

Nope...they will give it to us. 5 days off. Only 1 hallway is gone, and they've already started rebuilding it. They's calling it teacher furlough (fur-low) days
Back to top Go down

my school...xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: my school...xD   my school...xD Icon_minitime1Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:15 am

Jan. 2, 2010

BRIGHAM CITY, Utah

A smoldering spark, combined with the right amount of wind and right temperature, is suspected of igniting a large pile of construction debris near the Box Elder High School renovation project at about midnight Friday.

The fire, which caused no structural damage to the high school, began shortly after midnight at 260 S. 600 West, said Jim Buchanan, Brigham City director of emergency services.

Buchanan said 25 firefighters and four fire engines responded to the scene, with one firefighter having to be treated on scene after falling on ice.

"It was debris scheduled to be disposed of," Buchanan said of the material that burned having no value.

Fire officials were notified of the fire by a passerby who spotted the burning pile of debris.

Box Elder High is under major renovation, Buchanan said, and he believes construction activity at the site Thursday may have left a spark smoldering, possibly a result of work crews using a welding or cutting torch. The spark was fanned by the wind to catch the pile of debris on fire. The official cause of the fire is still under investigation, he said.

Buchanan said he is pleased how quick the city's paid on-call firefighters were in leaving their homes or their New Year's Eve parties in responding to the call.

Because of the "good size" of the debris pile, Buchanan said, firefighters were on scene for about four hours.

Box Elder School District Facilities Management Director Jim Christensen said there was no damage to school property, and the fire was contained to a pile of rubble within the demolition area of the construction project.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my school...xD Empty
PostSubject: Re: my school...xD   my school...xD Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

my school...xD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The425 :: Info :: Chatter-
Jump to: