The425
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus

Go down 
3 posters

Are you liking this story?
Yes
Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus I_vote_lcap100%Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
Slightly
Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus I_vote_lcap0%Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Could be better
Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus I_vote_lcap0%Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Strawberry
Admin
Strawberry

Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus   Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:11 pm

Main Charcters! (Minor Characters wont have images so use ur imagination =D)

Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus Ninja_12
Ninja bunny Marcus

Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus Ninja_13
Ninja Bunny Jake

Last edited by L Lawliet on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Http://pokeaura.getgoo.net
Rivvell
Rivvell

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus   Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:12 pm

XD
OMG.
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Admin
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus   Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus Icon_minitime1Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:13 pm

As the sun rose above the tall trees of Slippery Forest, Our hero’s awoke.
Ninja bunnies Marcus and Jake both got up and ready for their new mission after praying to the supreme god known as Harold the 6-winged eagle.
“Dear Harold, please look after and protect my family, friends and the girl I love if anything happens to me on this mission, Amen” prayed Ninja bunny Marcus while Jake said a prayer of his own, “Please protect me and the ones I love from all the slips and Pac-man, Amen”

*Knock Knock* “Enter!” Yelled Ryuuzaki. Upon walking through the door Marcus and Jake see Ryuuzaki’s hot new assistant bunny.
“Your mission is to get through Slippery Forest and get hold of Lea Shy’s magic cane! While in Slippery forest watch out for the evil child molester known as Pac-man!” Distracted by Ryuuzaki’s hot new assistant, Marcus and Jake didn’t hear everything that Ryuuzaki had to say. “Who is that!?” Jake whispered to Marcus.
“That’s Wanda, Ryuuzaki’s new assistant” Replied Marcus without taking his eyes from her. “She’s pretty cute, right?”

“You may leave as soon as you are ready” said Ryuuzaki.

“Holy shit!” Screamed ninja bunny Jake as a carrot shuriken flew past his face. This was only a distraction though; within the blink of an eye an entire army of Slips had surrounded the ninja bunnies.
“TAKE THIIIIIISS!” Cried Ninja bunny Marcus as he span at extreme speed towards the Slips. Unfortunately, as the name suggests, the Slips were very slippery and Marcus slipped when he hit them and fell to the floor. The Slips began to close in on Marcus fast; Jake had to think of a way to save Marcus quickly. “Hmmm… Physical attacks don’t seem to affect them so let’s try a mind trick” Jake thought to him self.
“OMFG! Is that your wife kissing another guy!?” Shouted Jake to the Slips. All of the Slips turned around in shock giving Marcus and Jake time to escape.

After resting in the cave for a while the ninja bunnies set out again, hidden from the slips under the cover of darkness. They didn’t know what was lurking in the darkness, waiting for prey to walk straight into their traps…
“GRRRRRR!!”
Marcus turned and looked at Jake, “Please tell me that was your stomach… *gulp*”
“I was hoping it was yours!” Replied Jake.
“Not afraid of me are you?” Growled a giant mysterious figure from behind them.
Both Jake and Marcus turned around quick to see…

Find out next time!!
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Admin
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus   Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus Icon_minitime1Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:22 am

PREVIOUSLY ON NINJA BUNNIES!
Marcus and Jake were given a mission to get through Slippery Forest and defeat the evil baboon Lea Shy in order to obtain his magic staff! They encountered the menacing beasts known as Slips but managed to escape.

*Random Beginning theme comes on*
*Random theme ends*

Marcus turned and looked at Jake, “Please tell me that was your stomach… *gulp*”
“I was hoping it was yours!” Replied Jake.
“Not afraid of me are you?” Growled a giant mysterious figure from behind them.
Both Jake and Marcus turned around quick to see…
“A GIANT CHICKEN!!” Yelled Jake
“CHICKEN!?” Replied yet another mystery voice
“I LIKE CHICKEN!” Shouted a young girl as she ran towards the gigantic chicken, Chasing it away.

“Uhhh… well… now that’s out of they way… let us depart” Said Marcus
“Mhm” Agreed Jake.

After walking for a while they finally saw the exit out of slippery forest.
“There it is!” shouted Marcus
As the two charged forward and left the forest they ended up in a small village and the forest had disappeared, it was no where to be seen.
This village was at the foot of a great mountain. It was also the place where the people known as happy folk lived. The happy folk happily invited Marcus and Jake to stay there for a few days. Marcus and Jake gladly agreed to the happy folks offer. As the sun was setting the two ninja bunnies were invited to stay with one of the happy folk named Sophie. The next morning Jake awoke to find a strange looking person in the village, suspicious of the character, he went a woke Marcus and explained what he saw.

Marcus and Jake went to speak to the elder of the Happy Folk but he didn’t believe them, “A strange figure you say? Hmm... Well non of us Happy Folk see anything wrong.”
“Jake, Are you sure you saw something?” Asked Marcus
“Well I’m no so sure now…” Replied Jake in a confused tone.
“Well we’ll go check it out now.” Said Marcus

As they left the building Marcus saw the figure, lots of them actually.
They were in camouflage, hidden behind dark glasses.
“ELDER! Come quick!” Yelled Jake.
“Odd, Why is it so shadowy on a bright day like this?” Asked the Elder as he left his building.
“Look over there! Do you see those people?” said the Ninja Bunnies
“hmm? I only see shadows.” Replied the elder, confused what the ninja bunnies were talking about.
“By any chance… are the figures wearing dark glasses?”
“YES!” Yelled the ninja bunnies.
The elder explain how without the trick of the eyes, the happy folk were blind.
“If these shadowy figures are wearing dark glasses, they must know that we cant see them.” Continued the elder.
“I would like both of you to help us out and find out what they are doing, also pretend you cant see them.”

In time, the Strange Folk found their way into the deeper parts of the mountain, and it was there that they found the caves of unimaginable Sincerity and Beauty.
By chance, they stumbled upon the Place Where All Good Souls Come to Rest.
The Strange Folk, they coveted the jewels in these caves above all things,
and soon they began to mine the mountain, its rich seam fuelling the chaos of their own world.

The next night, Marcus awoke to hear screams from all over the village. He went to investigate but there was nothing there, The screams were from the Happy Folk who slept restlessly, their dreams invaded by shadowy figures digging away at their souls. In the morning Marcus and Jake woke to find that all of the Happy Folk were gone! They looked around until they found all of them stood, staring at the mountain. Asking the question, Why was it bringing darkness into their lives?

The strange folk began mining deeper and deeper into the mountain, holes began to appear, bringing with them a cold and bitter wind that chilled the very soul of the mountain.

Marcus and Jake reported to the elder,
“The Strange Folk are mining deeper into the mountain! We have to stop them or it will be the end of us all!!”
“hmm… yes, I agree” said the Elder.
“Okay, you can go and stop them in the morning.”
“But it could be to late!” Shouted Jake
“I said the morning and that’s final…” Said the Elder calmly.

The next morning, as soon as the sun rose, the Ninja Bunnies ran straight up to the mountain to defeat the Strange Folk but it was to late…
And then came a sound. Distant first, it grew into castrophany so immense it could be heard far away in space.
There were no screams. There was no time. The mountain called monkey had spoken. And it was on fire.
There was only fire.
And then… nothing…

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED ON THE NEXT NINJA BUINNIES!!
Back to top Go down
Holly

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus   Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:53 pm

I liek ninja bunny marcuses Hair! xD
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Admin
Strawberry

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus   Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus Icon_minitime1Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Thanks x]
I want my hair like that!
I'm dying my hair Blue x]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus   Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Ninja Bunnies Story by Marcus
Page 1 of 1