The425
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Smash Bros Brawl

Go down 
+5
Redzero
Z-man
Stardust121
MysticLucario
AurA
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AurA

AurA

Super Smash Bros Brawl Empty
PostSubject: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:20 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:43 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:01 pm

W T F that is a lot of f*cking smilie faces, and wat are you all smiling about
Back to top Go down
AurA

AurA

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:32 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:06 am

no one knows O_o
Back to top Go down
MysticLucario

MysticLucario

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:58 pm

Smash Bros Brawl, best game ever. It is the best game I ever played in my whole life. Once I have friend code I will challenge all of you. You will see! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:58 pm

I have unlocked "all" characters of SSBB...the reason I have quotes around all is becouse there are super secret characters that Nintendo don't want anyone to know about(I geuss becouse they aren't required to get trophys or stickers when they are talking about all character must do something to unlock it)...they are: Tabuu, Master Hand, and Crazy Hand
Back to top Go down
MysticLucario

MysticLucario

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:45 pm

Whatever the situation is, they appear in the game, but not as playable characters, you know on internet there put many things about unlocking other characters in Brawl, that same happened with Sonic in Melee. Whatever they say to you, thats a bunch of lies! You got that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:05 pm

MysticLucario wrote:
Whatever the situation is, they appear in the game, but not as playable characters, you know on internet there put many things about unlocking other characters in Brawl, that same happened with Sonic in Melee. Whatever they say to you, thats a bunch of lies! You got that?
I saw a guy useing Tabuu...I know that it was a guy and not the game becouse he did three of the same attacks in arow...unlike the game...
Back to top Go down
AurA

AurA

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:50 pm

... wrote:
MysticLucario wrote:
I saw a guy useing Tabuu...I know that it was a guy and not the game becouse he did three of the same attacks in arow...unlike the game...

uh are you sure he didnt hack the game?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:07 am

Yeah I made Crazy Hand a playable character with a hack...overwrited Ganondorf...fun to piss off people in WiFi Brawls Razz
Back to top Go down
AurA

AurA

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:09 am

haha xD I wanna try that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:14 am

well...the game wasn't mine...borrowed it...if I get it back, I'll brawl you....^_^ I have your FC already scratch
Back to top Go down
AurA

AurA

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 12:16 am

ok Very Happy I have yours too Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:47 am

sweet...now I need to borrow the game...or spend $50 on a new one....-_-'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:00 pm

I did a 1 hour brawl aginsed level 9 Bowser, Meta Night, and Sonic...I won 54 to -1, -1, and 0...
Back to top Go down
Stardust121

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:58 pm

lol.crushed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:00 pm

I was Kirby...
Back to top Go down
Stardust121

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:01 pm

Kirby's one of my favorites
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:02 pm

and I wasn't even trying...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:10 pm

Stardust121 wrote:
Kirby's one of my favorites
he's my favorite...you know...tied with Sonic...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:31 pm

kirby pwns...sonic sucks as well as every other character in the game with the exception of pikachu and sheik
Back to top Go down
AurA

AurA

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:34 pm

Hm my new main in Wolf Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:17 pm

i hate wolf. laser is too slow
Back to top Go down
Stardust121

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:59 am

slow, but it is good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super Smash Bros Brawl   Super Smash Bros Brawl Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros Brawl
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next