The425
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personality quiz 2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Personality quiz 2 Empty
PostSubject: Personality quiz 2   Personality quiz 2 Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:26 pm

http://www.gotoquiz.com/personality_quiz_2

my personality: "Who's that, in the funky outfit?" ... thats you! You can't help it, strange designs and patterns draw you. After all you're of artistic blood! No one can mold, paint, draw, sketch, and even doodle - like you.
Back to top Go down
Lorie

Lorie

Personality quiz 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz 2   Personality quiz 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:59 am

my personality: Who can't help cracking a joke at an odd time? I mean you're really good at wry humor. Everyone knows that's a God given gift, so why not use it? Anway, in a nutshell funny is all you.
Back to top Go down

Personality quiz 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz 2   Personality quiz 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:32 am

aint that the truth, dayyum
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin
Mike

Personality quiz 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz 2   Personality quiz 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:42 pm

Not everyone can be a total relaxed person all the time, except you (of course). When everyone else is running around like a chicken with their head cut off, you're chillin'
Back to top Go down
http://selena-quintanilla.forumotion.com/index.htm

Personality quiz 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz 2   Personality quiz 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:52 pm

Not everyone can be a total relaxed person all the time, except you (of course). When everyone else is running around like a chicken with their head cut off, you're chillin'.

i always get the same as mike on these things -.-"
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Admin
Strawberry

Personality quiz 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz 2   Personality quiz 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:08 pm

Odd - isn't that such a cool word O-D-D. Very strange and yet it has a cool ring. Those two sentances describe you to a T, you're so strange everyone can't help but like you.
Back to top Go down
Http://pokeaura.getgoo.net
Lorie

Lorie

Personality quiz 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz 2   Personality quiz 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:08 pm

pikadude-Zero#13 wrote:
aint that the truth, dayyum
hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Personality quiz 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz 2   Personality quiz 2 Icon_minitime1Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:13 pm

xD
Back to top Go down

Personality quiz 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz 2   Personality quiz 2 Icon_minitime1Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:43 pm

mine is the same as dayyum for some reason=

Who can't help cracking a joke at an odd time? I mean you're really good at wry humor. Everyone knows that's a God given gift, so why not use it? Anway, in a nutshell funny is all you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Personality quiz 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz 2   Personality quiz 2 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Personality quiz 2
Page 1 of 1