The425
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Personality quiz

Go down 
+3
Lorie
Mike
Snow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow
Admin
Snow

Personality quiz Empty
PostSubject: Personality quiz   Personality quiz Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:46 pm

http://www.gotoquiz.com/personality_quiz_1

Personality- People think you are shy, nervous, and indecisive, someone who needs looking after, who always wants someone else to make the decisions & who doesn't want to get involved with anyone or anything! They see you as a worrier who always sees problems that don't exist. Some people think you're boring. Only those who know you well know that you aren't.
Back to top Go down
https://poketimes10.forumotion.com
Mike
Admin
Mike

Personality quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz   Personality quiz Icon_minitime1Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
Back to top Go down
http://selena-quintanilla.forumotion.com/index.htm
Lorie

Lorie

Personality quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz   Personality quiz Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:23 am

Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural lead, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.
Back to top Go down

Personality quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz   Personality quiz Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:10 pm

Personality-Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

which is weird be cuz i got the same as mike
Back to top Go down
Mike
Admin
Mike

Personality quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz   Personality quiz Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:40 pm

yeah..O.o
Back to top Go down
http://selena-quintanilla.forumotion.com/index.htm

Personality quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz   Personality quiz Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:16 pm

others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

eh, wtf? i got the same as mike and john
Back to top Go down

Personality quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz   Personality quiz Icon_minitime1Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:31 pm

this freaking quiz is rigged
Back to top Go down
Strawberry
Admin
Strawberry

Personality quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz   Personality quiz Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:35 pm

Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

lol thats nothing like me
Back to top Go down
Http://pokeaura.getgoo.net

Personality quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz   Personality quiz Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:01 pm

i swear this freakin quiz is rigged
Back to top Go down
Snow
Admin
Snow

Personality quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz   Personality quiz Icon_minitime1Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:35 pm

xD
Back to top Go down
https://poketimes10.forumotion.com

Personality quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz   Personality quiz Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:42 am

Back to top Go down

Personality quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz   Personality quiz Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:52 am

Back to top Go down

Personality quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz   Personality quiz Icon_minitime1Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:02 pm

Same As Gerry
Back to top Go down

Personality quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz   Personality quiz Icon_minitime1Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:11 pm

I got a 38% and my personality was: Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful & practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a longer time to get over if that trust is ever broken.
Back to top Go down
MysticLucario

MysticLucario

Personality quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz   Personality quiz Icon_minitime1Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:38 pm

I got a 60% and this what I got: Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.
That usually telling me that I am like friendly, and cooperative.xd
Back to top Go down
AC

AC

Location : Earth, where else would I be? Mars? LOL jk, I'd die.

Personality quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz   Personality quiz Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:37 pm

Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural lead, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate.

O.o ok that's just telling lies >_< no one enjoys being in my company =D and i'm SLOW at making decisions and they are ALWAYS the wrong ones x3
Back to top Go down
http://animeallstars.niceboard.net/index.htm?sid=6c3faaf2d21fb2d
Z-man
Z-man

Personality quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz   Personality quiz Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:45 pm

John 117 wrote:
Personality-Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

which is weird be cuz i got the same as mike
this is what i got too. id say its pretty acurate, mostly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Personality quiz Empty
PostSubject: Re: Personality quiz   Personality quiz Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Personality quiz
Page 1 of 1