The425
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Online Dueling

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Online Dueling - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:17 pm

ooo, ok, then i attack your monster with Gaia Knight and attack you directly with D.D. Survivor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:19 pm

k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:21 pm

so now i end my turn (Swords of Revealing Light is no longer on the field, 3 turns are up and your able to attack now)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:22 pm

I set one monster

your turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:24 pm

i attack your face down monster with D.D. Survivor (1800 atk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:25 pm

k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:26 pm

whats the monster...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:29 pm

Blazing Hiita (1500 DEF)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:33 pm

ok, i attack with Gaia Knight (2600 atk) and activate the quick play spell Rush Recklessly to give Speed Warrior +700 atk and now attack you with Speed Warrior (at a boosted 1600 atk)

i end my turn

whats ur LP now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:44 pm

LPS: ME 600(EEEEPPP!!!) YOU 5800

I set one monster

your turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:46 pm

i attack your monster with Gaia Knight (2600 atk) and you directly with D.D. Survivor (1800 atk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:47 pm

I lose...this duel...not match!!! I STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:50 pm

match 0_o? that'll have to wait till tomorow.

btw, my face down spell card i still had out was Twister
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Tue Nov 03, 2009 11:51 pm

k...see ya tomarrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:17 pm

Eternity_Zero_Aran wrote:
k, i summon D.D. Survivor in attack mode (again...lol) and attack your face down (1800 atk)
it wouldn't be face down...sword of revealing light...the REVEALING part...you turn all facedown monsters to face up defense...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:18 pm

and WTF!!! a match? it says online dueling, not online matches. -_-*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 11:18 am

wanna finish our match now, merrrr?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:13 pm

*sigh* nobody listens to me...i'm gonna go make some toast...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:15 pm

sure...I lost last time...so I'll go first...

I activate Pot of Greed I draw two

I actavate Dian Keto the Cure Master I gain 1000 LP

and I set one monster and spell/trap card

your turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:22 pm

Yay...no forbidden cards...^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:24 pm

i activate Heavy Storm and summon Magna Dragon (1400 atk) in attack mode, next i activate Double Summon and summon D.D. Survivor (1800 atk). then i synchro summon Gaia Knight, The Force Of Earth (2600 atk). now i activate The Warrior Returning Alive to bring D.D. Survivor back to my hand and attack your monster with Gaia Knight (2600 atk)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:26 pm

Fusilier Dragon, the Dual-Mode Beast

DEF 1000
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:28 pm

i end my turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:30 pm

I set one monster

your turn
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:33 pm

i summon D.D. Survivor (1800 atk) and attack your monster with D.D. Survivor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Online Dueling   Online Dueling - Page 3 Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Online Dueling
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next